Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadlyroxy

I don't know what to do anymore

So I have those under the skin pimple/bump things that everyone dreads. Maybe they're clogged pores.. I don't know. I've tried a lot of different products and regimens to try to get rid of them, but nothing seems to work. It's possibly the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with and I've kind of run out of ideas. If anyone has any suggestions for things that might work or have worked for them in the past, your response would be much appreciated. Any response would be appreciated actually.

Eva

oh yeah I have some regular pimples too...

dont sqeeze, poke or prode them. you just let them run thier caorse they will go away. but sometimes they take awhile. i once used a aha toner and just dabbed the toner on them, they where gone pretty fast. icing them is another method but i think its bullshit. good luck.

So I have those under the skin pimple/bump things that everyone dreads. Maybe they're clogged pores.. I don't know. I've tried a lot of different products and regimens to try to get rid of them, but nothing seems to work. It's possibly the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with and I've kind of run out of ideas. If anyone has any suggestions for things that might work or have worked for them in the past, your response would be much appreciated. Any response would be appreciated actually.

Eva

oh yeah I have some regular pimples too...

lol sounds like any other whiney post.

dont sqeeze, poke or prode them.  you just let them run thier caorse they will go away. but sometimes they take awhile. i once used a aha toner and just dabbed the toner on them, they where gone pretty fast. icing them is another method but i think its bullshit. good luck.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

Are they so small that they can only be seen up close and when you concentrate on them Eva? If so, I'd personally just leave them.

Just to be clear you're not thinking of cysts? I do have a problem with clogged pores, whiteheads etc, and I've noticed that Dan's regimen has had a great impact on my whiteheads. My clogged pores well, eh.. not so much but I'm only a week, and a few days in.

I'd suggest doing a search on clogged pores, and seeing what other people have tried. I'm not on it now because I'm following Dan's regimen but when I used Neutrogena's blackhead mask (2% SA) it really seemed to soften my skin, and the bumps quieted down.