Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hugeman

super cop 2x or serum

pitted scars

will serum even phase that

should i work up to supercp2x and start with serum

or go straight to the real deal?

I would recommend working up to Supercop 2x. Check out the message board on www.skinbiology.com. There are people who say they have had bad reactions to using Supercop 2x too soon.

If you are still breaking out, they recommend against using Supercop or Supercop 2x as they can aggravate acne. Instead they advocate the serums (although they are not as strong as the creams). Alternatively, you can alternate the creams with the serums on different days just to see how your skin reacts to the heavier formulations.

oh and does it make a differance in what type of skin you have

because i have reallly thin skin

opposed to thick skin?

Trireduction Basic is a good copper peptide product to start with. It's more effective than CP Serum and shouldn't cause breakouts. I started with the serums two years ago and wish I had started with the creams.

With thin skin I would recommend slowly working up to the Supercop 2x. If you order from www.skinbiology.com, you may want to consider ordering the Supercop 2x and getting a free sample size of one of the serums or vice versa. That way you can experience both products and if one doesn't work, you can try the other.

I had super cop 2X for 2 months and tried it out about once to twice a week. It is sort of unpredictable on different areas and scars. Right now I only use it on tough skin like my arms. I just got the Super CP Serum in the mail today and I really like the way it applies and dries on my skin. I think I will use this on my face only and the 2X on other skin.

i ordered both and it takes 7-14 days ,ugh and this weekend and labor day

forever

i get these weird feelings in my face like something is itching

im not sure if my scars are getting worse or better

hope its not worse