Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
imenthused281

Doesn't it always seem....

It seems like every time I have big plans or something all of the sudden my face breaks out. Wake up to go on vacation.. breakout. Going to a concert.. breakout. So I had been trying to get clear for school which starts tommorow... and the regimen is finally doing it's thing and I would have been clear but then a zit pops up. I mean it is only one zit but I was sooo hoping to go to school clear.

Guest Marino

Tell me about it, is it just my imagination or do all kids get heaps of zits right before photo day?

May be there a logical reason behind, perhaps stess ect bring it on right before a big event were looking forward to.

Either way it sucks.

I think we just think this way because our 'clear' days can be so few and far between, chances are on a big event we're going to look shitty, at least to us.

I will say a wedding I attended recently fell during a period of a few days where my skin didn't look too bad, I'm not going to get used to it though.