Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gbgadriano

i need help.. im doing the regimen again

hi ill try regimen again.. i have a little mild acne... just some black heads.. and one or other pimple.. but i have some redmarks from past.. not too much..

ill do regimen correctly now.. and i just wanna know.. a good moisturizer to use with bp2.5%... some with spf15 and that i can buy here in brazil.. or can ship to here...

im using a gel moist.. and when i put it on my face.. it looks like im using a transparent mask.. it shine too much.. do u understand?... i wanna some that i put on my face.. it moist cool.. and dont looks like i have put something in my face.. lol

tnx

i love this site ;D

I am not sure which products you can find in your area. Did you check Dan's list of recommended products and see what is available to you?

if you can't find any, you are going to have to do some lable reading, check for a moisturizer that says oil-free, non-comedogenic, and has some spf. Also be sure it does not have any medication like SA in it.