Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lemurlover

Eucerin Redness Reducing Cream

Hello - I'm currently on day 5 of my Accutane treatment and I am red, red, red. . .

Has anyone tried this stuff? I thought about buying it, but it was $15 for a small container. I'd be willing to pay for it, but only if it works. . . Just thought I would ask around. . . There didn't seem to be any reviews in the product review section of this website. . .

im on my first week of accutane with 60 mg daily , today woke up red as well , its seems to be part of the process , i went to the pharmacy and got eucerin redness relief sooting cleanser and eucerin redness relief daily perfecting lotion spf 15 plus cethapil spf 50 sunblock for when i go to work or outside the house. so time will tell so far so good. let see whats happens

i like the way it felt the products on my skin , it worth it , ill keep you updated to see how it goes

Yeap I am on day 58 and suffering still from the ' tane burn'. slightly less so now as I have dropped from 40mg to 20mg, but it's still there! was thinking about getting the day cream as I hear it is green in colour and hides the redness well. Let us know how you get on!