Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am to going to start the regimen. I don't really have a lot of acne, but I do have some scars from picking it. I think the reason I get acne in the first place is from touching my face. I got some mederma, so does anyone have any ideas of when I should apply it while doing the regimen? Also, I have a really short "beard" but its not fully there yet, haha. So should I shave it because sometimes the mederma gets stuck on it and maybe the bp gel will too.

I am to going to start the regimen.  I don't really have a lot of acne, but I do have some scars from picking it.  I think the reason I get acne in the first place is from touching my face.  I got some mederma, so does anyone have any ideas of when I should apply it while doing the regimen?  Also, I have a really short "beard" but its not fully there yet, haha.  So should I shave it because sometimes the mederma gets stuck on it and maybe the bp gel will too.

I am to going to start the regimen.  I don't really have a lot of acne, but I do have some scars from picking it.  I think the reason I get acne in the first place is from touching my face.  I got some mederma, so does anyone have any ideas of when I should apply it while doing the regimen?  Also, I have a really short "beard" but its not fully there yet, haha.  So should I shave it because sometimes the mederma gets stuck on it and maybe the bp gel will too.

If you're going to do the regimen, do not add any other products that are not part of the regimen until you are totally clear. Even when you are totally clear (don't get breakouts and free of red marks), you can only start adding products one by one. As for your scars, start the regimen, and after about a month or so, start using an AHA moisturiser like the Eucerin Skin Renewal or the Neutrogena Healthy Skin lotion. The AHA should decrease the scars. Read over the regimen carefully, and make sure you dont pick at anything on your face to minimize irritation.