Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
davâ„®

Okay guys... I'm thinking about adding a variable

Well for those that are familiar with me on here, you will know that I've been on the regimen for about 3 months now.

It has done a great job. No doubt about it, if I could post pictures up here, I would look 100% clear I'm sure.

However, I have quite alot of blackheads about my nose and surrounding cheek area... and the BP is ineffective against these.

I also have a few small little comedones scattered about the place. These guys seem to love my face and could happily sit there for years with out budging. It is a shame because they are soo small, they wouldn't even show up in a photo of the brightest lightning, but I know they are there...and that bugs.

Well, the BP doesn't seem to have an effect on these small comedones, neither does it budge the blackheads, so this has lead me to dapple my finger into the waters of the Retinoids.

I think I will go for Differin because it can be used with BP, although I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm scared, I hope whatever I decide doesn't bring out about a major relapse!...

Well for those that are familiar with me on here, you will know that I've been on the regimen for about 3 months now.

It has done a great job. No doubt about it, if I could post pictures up here, I would look 100% clear I'm sure.

However, I have quite alot of blackheads about my nose and surrounding cheek area... and the BP is ineffective against these.

I also have a few small little comedones scattered about the place. These guys seem to love my face and could happily sit there for years with out budging. It is a shame because they are soo small, they wouldn't even show up in a photo of the brightest lightning, but I know they are there...and that bugs.

Well, the BP doesn't seem to have an effect on these small comedones, neither does it budge the blackheads, so this has lead me to dapple my finger into the waters of the Retinoids.

I think I will go for Differin because it can be used with BP, although I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm scared, I hope whatever I decide doesn't bring out about a major relapse!...

A v. L,

I am glad youve gotten clear finally! I know it's been a tough road for you.

If you decide to change things around and add a retinoid, I hope it goes well. Just remember not to apply bp and a retinoid together. Use the retinoid at night and the bp in the day.