Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shineygal

excessive sweating while on tane?

i've been sweating a lot this summer. i never recall being a 'sweaty' person. i start sweating just minutes after starting to do an activity. today i was painting some stuff in our room, and i was just soaked in sweat. it wasnt even that hot, only about 25 C.

im not too overweight either. i'm 5'6ish and 135lbs. i may be out of shape - stopped exercising during the summer.

opinions??

~Amy

i've been reading about this product called 'drysol'. you use it twice a week and it prevents you from sweating. i think i might buy it, but will probably wait til next summer because my skin is still sensitive from the tane. it really sounds like a miracle product. eusa_angel.gif

~Amy

i've been sweating a lot this summer. i never recall being a 'sweaty' person. i start sweating just minutes after starting to do an activity. today i was painting some stuff in our room, and i was just soaked in sweat. it wasnt even that hot, only about 25 C.

im not too overweight either. i'm 5'6ish and 135lbs. i may be out of shape - stopped exercising during the summer.

opinions??

~Amy

I was constantly going red and sweating like hell while on tane. It was scary. I thought it'd never go away. The excessive sweating went away after the treatment; however, the redness still persists 3 months post.