Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UK_kid

Aloe Vera in the UK

Everyone on this site goes on about Fruit of the Earth aloe vera being the best for red marks, but as I live in the UK I cannot get it. I have bought a 99.9% aloe vera gel and the tube says:

"Aloe Vera Gel 99.9%

Bio Active Skin Treatment

Soothing hand filleted organic aloe vera gel

This Bio Active treatment gel can help soothe moisturise and soften dry skin. It can be applied to stretch marks, dry or chapped skin and skin irritations."

Does this sound similar to what Fruit of The Earth tube says? Will this aloe vera be anywhere near as effective? Does it matter if I use this 99.9% gel instead of 100% (my aloe vera has 11 added things in it)

Everyone on this site goes on about Fruit of the Earth aloe vera being the best for red marks, but as I live in the UK I cannot get it. I have bought a 99.9% aloe vera gel and the tube says:

"Aloe Vera Gel 99.9%

Bio Active Skin Treatment

Soothing hand filleted organic aloe vera gel

This Bio Active treatment gel can help soothe moisturise and soften dry skin. It can be applied to stretch marks, dry or chapped skin and skin irritations."

Does this sound similar to what Fruit of The Earth tube says? Will this aloe vera be anywhere near as effective? Does it matter if I use this 99.9% gel instead of 100% (my aloe vera has 11 added things in it)

Guest ldanielle

Where did you get that aloe vera gel from and what's the full name of the product? I also live in the UK and was interested in trying it.