Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I've had 4 months worth of this stuff, I want to get off it cause I get like 1-2 pimples every 2 weeks or less. They're small and go away. I do peels and am almost clear of redmarks. I don't know whether to take this shit for a year cause it has worked and the normal BP cream hasn't, thanks. Going to doctor for a checkup on my previous acne and small redmarks left Friday.

Well, I've had 4 months worth of this stuff, I want to get off it cause I get like 1-2 pimples every 2 weeks or less. They're small and go away. I do peels and am almost clear of redmarks. I don't know whether to take this shit for a year cause it has worked and the normal BP cream hasn't, thanks. Going to doctor for a checkup on my previous acne and small redmarks left Friday.

I have also been using Benzaclin for about six weeks now. It has worked wonders for my acne but I still get a few very small pimples around my chin. You said that you were doing peels for your redmarks and that has worked for you. Can I ask what type of peels you have been using?

I saw an ad for this in a magazine too. I was considering asking for it.I don't know ifI should try thisor Differin Gel. I'm leaning towards differin though.

I saw an ad for this in a magazine too. I was considering asking for it.I don't know ifI should try thisor Differin Gel. I'm leaning towards differin though.

Why not do both? It will work a lot better that way

And to the previous poster, I think you should keep using it. Your acne will no doubt come back full force after use.

I'm 14 and have had acne for over a year, it's mostly gone now. IF I stop benzaclin and stick with the normal walmart brand BP what are the chances of it coming back?