Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AvengedSevenfold

Should I bump up the strength of Retin-A

Ok ive been on Retin-A for about 3 weeks now, im pretty sure im going through the initial breakout, but the stuff has helped some parts of my skin, like my blemises between my eyebrow, and a little help on my chin, it also made me breakout a little on my cheecks and ive neve had zits thier, neways, im on the lowest dosage, like .01, i got an appointment to get more powerful dosage, what do you guys suggest? my face is pretty much used to it by now so im thinkin a higher dose wont make me breakout nemore and will hopefully heal faster

leave me comments thx

well im currently using Retina micro .04%, the strongest is .1%. ive been on it for almost a week now, and ya i got the initial outbreak immediately and i dont know if it has stopped yet. u can try .025% or .04%. .1% seems to be a little to strong.

is that the purple tube?i have been using a pea size and im starting to notice peeling.i was using it then stopped because my derm switched me from .04 to 1%.and it took forever to get the script.iam really nervous about the initial breakout.iam on oral antibiotics also .i just hope this helps the texture of my skin.who knows only time will tell.