Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

a skincare representative told me the red marks are acne scars and they are gonna take awhile before they go away....

arghhh i hate it

btw has anyone use the md skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel?

acne scars are actual scars, red marks are spots where your skin has over produced melanin....red marks = hyperpigmentation

i think..

a skincare representative told me the red marks are acne scars and they are gonna take awhile before they go away....

arghhh i hate it

I use the Alpha Beta Face Peel (and the body one) every day. It is the ONE product that has remained the same in my regimen for years now. Dr. Gross is a genius. Somehow, it does everything!!! It clears up redness and dry skin, but also helps breakouts (or so it seems!) and makes my skin all glowy. And the good thing is it doesnt dry skin out, which was always a problem,, you should try it., I think you can get samples at like Sephora stores. Just use it a couple days and see.

arghhh i hate it

I use the Alpha Beta Face Peel (and the body one) every day. It is the ONE product that has remained the same in my regimen for years now. Dr. Gross is a genius. Somehow, it does everything!!! It clears up redness and dry skin, but also helps breakouts (or so it seems!) and makes my skin all glowy. And the good thing is it doesnt dry skin out, which was always a problem,, you should try it., I think you can get samples at like Sephora stores. Just use it a couple days and see.

What about redmarks? Does it get rid of those? Can you find this product in Canada?

Thanks.