Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hjhkjhjkhkjhkjhhkhkjh

are zits suppose to be POPPED at the end?

in the end it heals because its turning to a scab which will fall down after you take a shower. just give it some days

if you can get the whole zit out with a pop, then popping will eliminate the zit and leave nearly no scar or red mark. However, most of the time it is better to leave the zit unpopped as it is impossible to get the whole thing out.

The worst thing is to attempt an unsuccessful pop. It will only then grow back, usually bigger and red than before, and stay for longer.

Man, reading this board really screwed me over. Everyone says not to pop their zits. I've been popping my zits since I started getting them and never got a mark from it. Three zits I got recently within the last couple months or so I decided not to pop. I let it grow to a white head and then waited and waited for it to go down. These three zits ended up leaving a purplish lump/scar in its place now that are taking FOREVER to go away.

And these damn marks aren't going away, all because I didn't pop them. I'm going to pop things from now on despite what everyone else says. It's always worked for me.

Man, reading this board really screwed me over.  Everyone says not to pop their zits.  I've been popping my zits since I started getting them and never got a mark from it.  Three zits I got recently within the last couple months or so I decided not to pop.  I let it grow to a white head and then waited and waited for it to go down.  These three zits ended up leaving a purplish lump/scar in its place now that are taking FOREVER to go away.

And these damn marks aren't going away, all because I didn't pop them.  I'm going to pop things from now on despite what everyone else says. It's always worked for me.

BS rolleyes.gif

I never pop a zit....... and guess what, my face is full of red/purple marks and they take forever to go. A couple marks here and there are fine.... but gradually it all add up and viola! Full of marks evil.gif

I dont have any active acne now, or I would pop it!

I'm at loss on what to do.