Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anyone tried any lush products? im just curious as ive been using burts bees tomato soap...i love it and the fact that its natural...but lately i havent been seeing much improvements, so ive tried a soap called coalface from lush (who also makes natural soaps). the ingredient that attracted me was sandalwood oil.

Been using it for around 4 days twice a day, when i wake up and before i go to bed. one thing that i have noticed is that my face doesnt feel oily as much anymore...sure it gets oily i know becuase when i gently wipe my face i see it, but i dont FEEL oily. i also noticed that some of my jawline acne have been healing quite well. im giving the soap a try till it finishes...just wanted to know if anyone else has tried any lush product and if they have seen results smile.gif

i use fresh farmacy...gives your skin a tighter feeling. I like it alot and its cleared my skin up alot. I suggest trying it...but if you plan on giving it a try, you have to tone and moisturize aswell. I tone with lush's tea tree water (my favourite...) and moisturize w/ either @mosphere facial moisturizer or lush's ultralight moisturizer.

If your skin is very oily, your better off continueing with coalface...according to posts on lush's website.

I used coalface, it was good, but my skin felt really dry afterwards, maybe its just because my skin's sensitive though.

I used this mint face mask from there. It was GREAT! I loved it. A bit expensive but I loved the feel and smell of it and it made my skin feel great afterwards. You put it on, let it dry and then when you're taking it off you can exfoliate aswell by doing circular motions with your finger. I loved the stuff. I love going in Lush but I need some money before I go in there again grr cool.gif

hehe, i'm learning. i wanna try lush's products too. though i wanna stay away from solid cleansers, i've always broken out from soap. paula begoun said ingredients that maintain soap's solid shape can clog pores.

i'm pretty set on buying tea tree water. does it contain alcohol?

can anyone recommend other lush products? especially masks.

hehe, i'm learning. i wanna try lush's products too. though i wanna stay away from solid cleansers, i've always broken out from soap. paula begoun said ingredients that maintain soap's solid shape can clog pores.

i'm pretty set on buying tea tree water. does it contain alcohol?

can anyone recommend other lush products? especially masks.

I've used FF before after reading great things about it on another forum. But I was dissapointed - all it did was irritate my face so I stopped using it.

I tried it again when I saw it lying at the back of the cupboard...being even gentler this time as I massaged it into my skin but it still irritated so I gave up. Guess my skin doesn't like it sad.gif

Robynxo - was that Mask of Magnaminty you used?