Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coughdrop

Worst break out in months

Thats what I got. The thing is I thought I had the shit under control, but lately it's been going far OUT of control, and when I woke up this morning my face looked like a game of othello.

And I know it could be worse but that doesn't really bring me any peace of mind. I mean things are just starting to get normal in my life too. I met this girl who I was really starting to fall for, and I'm also starting to get some direction.I CANNOT go back into remission. Not now. And a very general interpretation of that philosophy better to have loved lost than to never have loved at all, is BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

So I dunno wat to do, I'm not really super depressed right now, and there are some things I can do and I think I might be able to get this shit into some kind of control, I mean thank god school doesnt start for a week and I have no real plans until then except for a concert tomorrow but Im not sure wat im gonna do about that.

Heres my plan: The day school starts, that morning. If my face looks like shit, Im gonna take my car and instead of driving to school I'm headed west. From NY im gonna make my way across the country to california. Do some soul searching or watever. And if any one wants to meet me I can tell u some stories of a 17 yr old irish boy that lost his mom to brain cancer, brother to a stroke, got into some trouble with the law, finally found love and still wants to be a famous and successful artist when he grows up.

Thanks for listening to me whine.

I can say that almost everyone on this board can relate to what youre going through.I was at a point in my life where my acne was so bad that I missed a whole year of school, because I was so afraid of how other people would judge me.I can clearly say that was the most stupidest choice Ive ever made.And for you, running away to california wont solve anything, it wont help the acne, and it sure as wont solve any problems.Just keep your head up, and try other alternatives.

ah but they say everything's possible in California...who knows he might find something there. I'm hoping the same for me.

I can say that almost everyone on this board can relate to what youre going through.I was at a point in my life where my acne was so bad that I missed a whole year of school, because I was so afraid of how other people would judge me.I can clearly say that was the most stupidest choice Ive ever made.And for you, running away to california wont solve anything, it wont help the acne, and it sure as wont solve any problems.Just keep your head up, and try other alternatives.

I dunno, Ill let the acne decide. Doubt I will. The thing is I used to be convinced I was going nuts because I was miserable even when it was under control, but now I realize its just the acne, nothing glamorous, and itd be stupid to ruin my life over something like that as apposed to running away to avoid insanity.

Sure was.

your avatar...is that cecilia cheung?

ames

=D