Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bri

Supercop?? what is it??

Hello. I have about 10 acne scars that really bother me. Six of them are only noticeable in certan lighting and from certain angles. The others are ice pick and obvious at all times. I've tried Mederma and Differin gel. They seem to make the scars more shallow, but wider. They sort of strectch them out, but that looks just as bad because they take up more area of the face.

So I am looking for other treatments. What's this supercop stuff. What does it do and how does it work? I appreciate any of your replies. Oh, my e-mail is not working but my husband's is, so you can e-mail me at [email protected] or I'll just check the forum.

Thanks,

Bri

Hello.  I have about 10 acne scars that really bother me.  Six of them are only noticeable in certan lighting and from certain angles.  The others are ice pick and obvious at all times.  I've tried Mederma and Differin gel.  They seem to make the scars more shallow, but wider.  They sort of strectch them out, but that looks just as bad because they take up more area of the face. 

So I am looking for other treatments. What's this supercop stuff.  What does it do and how does it work?  I appreciate any of your replies.  Oh, my e-mail is not working but my husband's is, so you can e-mail me at [email protected] or I'll just check the forum.

Thanks,

Bri