Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlie Chalk

Moderator please

I started a regimen log bot put i tin the regimen forum and not the regimen log forum....If you could please be so kind to move it.

topic is "so i finally started the regimen"

cheers

I think you can just click the Report button, found at the bottom of the posts and describe to mods that you want a topic moved.

oh OK...thansk I'll do that. I might be a veteran member but I'm such a newb when it come to those things...I don't even know how to proparly make a quote box

oh OK...thansk I'll do that. I might be a veteran member but I'm such a newb when it come to those things...I don't even know how to proparly make a quote box

The manual way is to type these without the spaces in the bracket :

[ quote ]

type what you want to quote here

[ / quote ]

At the bottom right corner of each message, there should be 2 buttons saying Quote and Reply. Just choose Reply if you wish to quote that person and reply. The quote button is used if you want to qoute numerous people.