Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

See you already resign your self to the regimen. I know how many people have tried to get clear skin all kinds of crazy stuff. But hey I'm not telling you gotta try it I dont really care if you dont. Lets change lanes here.

Try the regimen for 3 weeks straight. If one person dosent see any improvement or any kind of clearing. Then I will unregister and never post again. I bet the naysayers would love this challenge. And I will admit that I'm wrong. How bout it.

While blotcha regimen did work for allot of people I dont know if it worked for everybody. But it be worth having people try it the new way. Also Its ashame dishstar you can never seem to get what he saying anyway. He's the one with the clear skin and if your still posting so you must still have acne from the way your talking. His regimen is still allot better then what you have been posting.

If this is spam, you could have at least built up a post count so it would be believable. If this isn't spam, you should at least show some pics etc. People are quite cynical around here.

(Personally clean and clear is crap but whatever floats your boat.)

Lets see I'm a real live person. I dont have a webcam or a scanner. All i can say is you dont need proof the proof is in the product. Also how can it be spam when I say you can buy it at wal mart if it was spam I would have put a online order form for to where you can buy it.

lol how convenient that you have no way to post evidence and proof of your claims, yet you have the audacity to accuse "other" acne sites as not being the "real deal" and having a "hidden agenda." :lol2:

"Beyond Clear"... :lol2:

And I'm curious, what hidden agenda are you refering to (on your website)? That's a fairly big claim to be making, but I'm sure you are the type of person that deals with facts, evidence, proof..

...wait, well so far you're not doing to well in that area, but I'm sure you'll make up now. :D

I read a forum with this before and I tried it. It never cleared me up as good as Nature's Cure did. It may work for you and that is great, but please do not asume that this HAS to work for everyone else.

Purple tube is the continuous control (10% bp) wash. I don't know if it has mineral oil in it or not. But I hate it. Too harsh to use as a wash IMHO.

ive used clean and clear black head clearing scrub and it helped on my black heads a little bit perhaps if u combined them both it`ll work better acne + black heads.. it`ll be kinda harsh tho might even overdry and strip your natural layer or skin since its so much stylic acid.