Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
italianprodigy

hibiclens did some amazing shit

I dunno why or how but for some reason it made my skin peel off after using it for a few days at first i thought it was bad so i used a face scrub to get the skin off and when i did WOW just amazing is all i can say. Does anyone know why my skin would just peel like this? It wasent like dry skin it was as if i got a sunburn.

Hmm.. that's weird, it never made my skin peel. Did you have a sunburn?

But glad to hear its workin for ya.

hiboclens made me break out the first three days of use.  i stopped afterwards.  initial breakout perhaps?

it doesnt help with redmarks either? =(

hiboclens made me break out the first three days of use.  i stopped afterwards.  initial breakout perhaps?

Hmm that's weird. Couple of questions- How bad is your acne? Were you using any other products before or after the hibiclens?

I'm on the 3rd day and it made me break out too. I have light to moderate acne. Mainly on the cheeks. I'm still sticking to it though. I really hope it works.

You guys may also have broken out because you're allergic to the dye. idea.gif I remember some of the other users reported being allergic to that. Just be sure it's not the dye that's breaking you out. eusa_doh.gif

As for me, I didn't have an initial break out. In fact, I had this very active patch of acne on my left cheek that just stopped being active after only 1 week! eusa_dance.gif It was really amazing. Since then I've been messing with the vitamins and supplements I've been taking as well as adding Neutrogena Clear Pore Treatment gel to my face at night, which is breaking me out. sad.gif But I have those oh-so-lovely clogged pores that I want to DIE. DIE DIE DIE, Acne, DIE!!!! mad.gif

Um, eh... okay, back to normal. But seriously, this stuff worked for me. The main thing it has going for it is it's high anti-bacterial properties. The CGH can kill bacteria for around 6 hours. Be sure not to put anything on your face afterward that could raise the pH, though. There were studies done saying that raising the pH could nullify the anti-bacterial properties. shock.gif Do a search for the other threads we've had about Hibiclens on this forum. There's heaps of good info.

There's nothing in this wash to reduce redmarks or oil. Other than the super bacteria- killing power it has, it's the same as any basic hand/body/face wash.

-Julie