Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guy20uk

just feelin like moanin, again

Just really fed up with my highs and lows. i got my hopes up to get clear and its all gone down the pan. starting tane ilegaly and im really scared. i already have disgusting scars. why is there acne. i took life too much for granted in the past. i hardly used to get any spots. just maybe a cyst every now and then. i wish i took some antibiotics then, but i didnt even know about presciprtion stuff. it didnt really bother me. then suddenly in the past 6 months i get the biggest breakout of these whiteheads. what the fuck. i just keeping thinking about when im clear, if im clear more like. im gonna love life so much, ill have the confidence to do anything in the world. i want that somuch. ive got so many plans. but right now i cant do shit. its so fustrating. its holding me back in life so much. i know i shouldnt letit , but i cant help it. ive always been very vain. and for something like this to hit me is awful.

my heart goes out to all of you and anyone with acne deserves to be treated like anyone else, spots dont mean anything to a persons character, ive learnt to think abut life more, its purposes, the cruelty, society, just lfie overall. one thing out of this, ill never judge anyone by acne again. we're all just people, we didnt ask for this. god im ranting.

smile.gif as 2pac said 'keep ya head up' lol

You should ABSOLUTELY NOT take accutane illegally. It is a serious drug and you MUST be monitored by a physician while taking this drug. I recommend you see your doctor immediately.

Taking accutane illegally is not only physically precarious and potentially catastrophic without a doctor's supervision, but you are likely not getting what you paid for. They have done studies on illegal prescriptions and they most often have way less or way more active ingredient. This can be either a huge waste of money or something that can permanently disable you. Either way, it's not a good idea.

Yup , what these guys said. NOt to be taken lightly, then again, my derm never cared about my blood tests, as I skipped pretty much all of them. But still....