Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jfjf106

drinking lemon but...??

alot of people say drink lemon with the water, i have done this myself..

is this a stupid question but doesnt it contain sugar? and doesnt sugar aggrevate some peoples acne, in my case it does. so does it contain sugar? most fruits seem to contain a high amount.

Actually sugar in fruis are the same as white sugar, fruits are only healthier cuz they have added nutrients and vitamins.

have u got any supporting evidence to say that fruit sugar is the same as white sugar......... eusa_angel.gif

DAmn you r fucking stupid just think about its refined thats the problem the same with refined whatchamacall it oh yeah flour i mean thats fucked up as well if you could refined sugar and refined grains outta your diet i bet youll egt awesome results of cours you should also try not to drink to much milk . Anyways juist wanne make the refined thingy clear the more refined the worse. For example in china they eats lots of rice natural and they are fine a copuple of years ago they introduced refined rice because of better taste and marketing or somethin anywaays they all got sick u know vitamin defincincies ... OK hope this helps