Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dpboyz

A Peel correct and Retin-A

I have no success on Retin A. It just breaks me out completely and leaves red marks all over my face. I just ordered A peel correct yesterday, I wonder if it will have the same side effect as retin A? i finally get rid of my pimples by using acid peels, i don't to suffer again! please help!

YOu cannot use APEEL CORRECT like you use REtin-A. It is 6 times or more stronger than retin-a. Please be careful using this stuff and do a test on a small patch of skin. It is very very strong stuff.

I personally left it on overnight for three days in a row then I peeled like crazy so I think I will go only 2 nights next time cause I guess my skin is kind of sensitive. I did use the protein stuff once but only because I was so dry it felt like my face would rip if I smiled lol. I am also trying the Jessner a week after it to works good I am peeling like crazy. I have only noticed a few pimples it didn't seem to break me out any more than I usually do.

Thank you. I will probably do the same. I have used 30% glycolic acid on my face every week, it seems to make my small ice picks look better!! I think if I combine A-Correct and Glycolic 30%, my face should be presentable very soon!!

I am sure that you have a good sunblock for your face, so far the only good sunblock that i have found is DDF spf 15. I don't know if you have any suggestion?

...it was my understanding that the A-Peel contained about 3% retinoic acid. So that's like 30 times stronger than the strongest Retin-A with a 0.1% concentration.

You just apply it once overnight and in 2-3 days you start peeling.