Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NetsOnTheRise

Tea Tree Oil is officially the best product out!!!

tea tree oil has saved my life,when i used bp,i was dry,face was ghost -like,took sooo much time to put on,random breakouts,wud get the burnt effect,now tea tree oil NEVER breaks me out,my red marks are fading,scars are somehow going away,face it becoming perfect,although i know it is a bit pricey but its worth every penny. I use it 3 times a day and apply it to my entire face with a qtip.

yeh i no!

I made a topic but noone replyed? sad.gif Anyway last night i had some small bumps and i scrubbed an put lots of tea tree oil on and this morning my face is clear!! nothing on threr!

Glad that you have found something that is working for you, but for most people tea tree oil is too harsh to be applied to the whole face undiluted. It can actually cause burns. Just a heads up for anybody who is thinking about trying this. It should be mixed with something else such as a different oil, aloe, or a moisturizer.

Bath and Body Works has 100% tea tree oil for $18.00 (US). I love the stuff!.... However, I just went to pick some up and they were out eusa_doh.gif so I went to The Body Shop and picked up their Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick and Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask.

yeah ive been using tea tree oil about the same time i came here like 4 weeks ago.Its mos def been working...im confused as to what kind of moisturizer i shud get because my skin is very oily.

what exactly does tea tree oil do? Is it just like BP do u spot treat with it or put it all over ur face? also does it get rid of blackheads?

it does the same thing as bp except no random brekaouts,no side-effects,it also gets rid of red spots for me at least,and i put it all over my face cuz my entire face gets acne but yes its also for spot treatment

Tee trea oil is good for milia I believe but for treating acne i do not think it does that much. I used a tee trea oil spot treatment cream but it did little to nothing

I've used the tea tree oil line from Body Shop. It made me itch bonkers. I don't know if it's just Body Shop however, since I believe I've used other stuff with tea tree oil in it. But tea tree oil is good because it's antiseptic. smile.gif

A good way to utilize tea tree oil, at least it has worked frickin' wonders for me, is to mix a few drops with the basis bar lather and cleanse using that. While at night, I mix the tea tree oil(7-8 drops) with jojoba oil and apply that. No dryness, no redness. First time I've been clear in like 7 years.

I use tea tree oil soap, and I also put drops of tea tree oil into my aloe vera gel, which have both seemed to work well

A good way to utilize tea tree oil, at least it has worked frickin' wonders for me, is to mix a few drops with the basis bar lather and cleanse using that. While at night, I mix the tea tree oil(7-8 drops) with jojoba oil and apply that. No dryness, no redness. First time I've been clear in like 7 years.

"hey how much jojoba oil did u use?... and did it first break u out?... thanks"

I don't use a specific amount but I estimate about 7-8 drops. Basically however much i need to cover my enitre face and neck. And no, it never broke me out but rather hydrated my skin and took away all redness/irritation which has always been a constant struggle with. Highly recommend it.

So which would be recomended for spot treating growing zits that you want to kill? tea tree or jojoba?

I have sensitive and oily skin and am getting some tea trea oil soon to try it out. Is it best to use it as spot treatment?

tea tree for spot treatment. jojoba is just a moisturizer but i put a few drops of tea tree with jojoba to dilute it.

I used tea tree oil in the past and it didn't seem to do anything...

HOWEVER.....lately I have used it as a spot treatment on zits that look like they are about to come up, zits and red marks....I spot treat with TTO 4 times a day and they are ALL flaking off. It dries them up and they flake off and don't leave a red mark! Amazing! My skin is clearing fast!!!!

Guest TylerD

Ive used tea tree oil wash for my face. And it broke me out pretty bad. I stay away from this stuff.