Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wanabe

Fade Cream

Hello~ I did try to search through this message board for fade cream but i couldn't find anything that interests me. I've read some things about hydroquinone 4% given by derms. but i'm not that interested in getting prescription hydroquinone.

i've been looking through fade creams at drug stores and online.. hydroquinone 2%. i want to avoid cream because it contains mineral oil. is there anything that could help my red marks with hydroquinone 2% in gel?

Obagi Clear is 4% and is available without prescription....im using a 4% and its slowly fading the redmarks...every week it looks lighter...but i could just be imagining things..=)

goodluck...

oh yea...use plenty of sunblock.

My mom has melasma which are brown patches of skin and she has it all over her face so the doc perscribed her 4% hydroquoine. She've had them for about 10 years now and nothing really seemed to help. She's been using the 4% hydroquoine for almost a month now and I have to say HUGE improvement, about 60-70% of her brown spots gone. She's so happy with the results and now i've been using it on my red marks. It's been about a week now. I have to give it more time but I have a feeling this is gonna work. If it worked for my mom's brown spots it should work for mine. I highly suggest you guys trying it out.

My mom has melasma which are brown patches of skin and she has it all over her face so the doc perscribed her 4% hydroquoine. She've had them for about 10 years now and nothing really seemed to help. She's been using the 4% hydroquoine for almost a month now and I have to say HUGE improvement, about 60-70% of her brown spots gone.  She's so happy with the results and now i've been using it on my red marks. It's been about a week now.  I have to give it more time but I have a feeling this is gonna work.  If it worked for my mom's brown spots it should work for mine.  I highly suggest you guys trying it out.