Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all, I have developed a fine rash my mom says its from switching product to product, she has recommened that I use water for the next couple of days, and I need a recommended facial cleanser that I can use after I have very very sensitive skin, that cannot tolerate alot of harsh chemicals I used to have mild acne and I think reading up on this board has caused to to use wayy to many products now my acne is moderate. I used to be able to use Noxzema and thats it, however I dont really want to go back to that because I think my face cannot tolerate it anymore.. I need help I have like every face wash ever made so can someone recommend me something please that is gentle and is not medicated.. thanks

cetiphil breaks me out, I like alhpa hydrox foaming facial cleanser, it's perfeat for when the skin is sensitive, it's soap free, alcohol free, oil free, ph balanced. Non drying but great cleaning.