Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bern

Question about regimen during holiday

Hi there,

Shortly i'm going on a skiing holiday here in Australia (yes we do get snow too!) I am on the regimen and wonder if i should modify it during the mornings as on the alps the sun is as strong as ever here in Oz. From what i've read exposure to sun should be reduced once BP is put on. So should I just do the regimen as normal or modify it in the mornings?

Any help is appreciated.

Hi bern,

Im from Queensland, the skin cancer capital of the world, so the snow is the last thing we have to worry about. The sun reflecting off the snow is just as bad as the sun bouncing off the sand at the beach, id just use the bp at night and sunblock during the day. Its not worth burning your face.

Hi bern,

Im from Queensland, the skin cancer capital of the world, so the snow is the last thing we have to worry about. The sun reflecting off the snow is just as bad as the sun bouncing off the sand at the beach, id just use the bp at night and sunblock during the day. Its not worth burning your face.