Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EdenObscured

Accutane cost ranges?

The reason I keep asking this in other peoples topics is:

I am a full time college student.

Work part-time

I pay for the essential bills for a college student.

Gas Prices will be taking much of my income.

I might have the funds to afford this medication for up to 6 months or whatever time I will need this. While I'm still in college, I am still under my folks insurance I just want to see how much its all costing you guys a month for the monthly pills or how ever it works.

my son is on Claravis (generic accutane) 40 mg twice a day and best price I was quoted was $396/month - with Blue Shield it costs $317/month (but haven't met deductible yet). This was the best price I could find - range for 30 days was anywhere from $396 to over $500. I suggest you call every pharmacy in your town and get a price quote. Walmart was the best in our town.

my son is on Claravis (generic accutane) 40 mg twice a day and best price I was quoted was $396/month - with Blue Shield it costs $317/month (but haven't met deductible yet).  This was the best price I could find - range for 30 days was anywhere from $396 to over $500.  I suggest you call every pharmacy in your town and get a price quote.  Walmart was the best in our town.

my son is on Claravis (generic accutane) 40 mg twice a day and best price I was quoted was $396/month - with Blue Shield it costs $317/month (but haven't met deductible yet).  This was the best price I could find - range for 30 days was anywhere from $396 to over $500.  I suggest you call every pharmacy in your town and get a price quote.  Walmart was the best in our town.

whoa your serious? $300-400 a month? Is that before insurance helps you or not?

sad.gif this is so unfair, i'm in Australia but not an australia citizen so i'm not eligible for their health coverage... I'm a student too and i shell out $150 per month! People with health benefits pay only $23...what an insult

whoa your serious? $300-400 a month? Is that before insurance helps you or not?