Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beatzzz

New Acctuane User!!

Yes I have only been taking accutane for 5 days, and was wondering more information on using a moisturizer. I found A Bottle of Vitamin E oil 30,000 I.U that I take orally everyday, and the bottle also says it can be used as a moisturizer, would someone with experience or a little more knowledge recommend I use this on my face? thanks

Can you tell me how the accutane is making your face feel? is it like a good dry where there is no oil? Or is it a dry where it flakes and or hurts?

Can you tell me how the accutane is making your face feel? is it like a good dry where there is no oil? Or is it a dry where it flakes and or hurts?

it's been 10 days since ive started the Tane, My lips started showing moderate dryness after a week (which I hope is a good sign showing it's effecting my body somehow) and my face is itchy at times, and it's flaking slowy. 2 days ago I had some weird muscle aches from my left hip, down to my left calf...it wasn't too intense but I knew off the bat that it was the tane because it wasn't really hurting, it was sore...Sore like when you hike for 5 miles and ur leg wants a rest...So just to help you understand it wasnt really hurting, it just felt like my leg needed a rest (and I haven't been walking, or doing any straneous work for that matter).... I am just patiently waiting for some dramatic results, I would like to see my face the way it was in high skool, absolutely flawless!

that is a pic of me when I was about 15/16... the good old days when all the ladies thought I was cute...lol

The other pic with the braids was when I was about 17 going for 18 about to graduate...notice my skin texture is still smooth and overall My face looks decent... (sighs) I wud pay to have that back...