Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So yeah, this is the first year i've actually went into schol with a clear face. Best thing is, it's my last as well, so I have to make it count.

Funny thing I noticed while walking around campus seeing old faces, is alot of them have major acne now. I swear, its almost like a norm now, if I still had lots of acne, I would've felt much more comfortable than before, that's for sure.

But yeah, anyways, I really enjoy my classes, and I also get out 2 hours early because im ahead of credits, which is great, basically everyday is a minimum day for me, and a minimum day is a MINIMUM minimum day for me smile.gif

I've met some cool people already, and have been talking to some fine chicks too. All in all, could'nt have gone better. I'm happy with the outcome.

....Just felt like writing that down. Bye

I'll be damned, but I've noticed a lot of my fellow seniors at my school are also suffering from acne. The damn freshmen kids though, are baby face smooth. O well, soon they will mature into acne faced seniors. Ah, the cycle of life.

I'll be damned, but I've noticed a lot of my fellow seniors at my school are also suffering from acne. The damn freshmen kids though, are baby face smooth. O well, soon they will mature into acne faced seniors. Ah, the cycle of life.

I was a freshman last year and my skin was far from clear.

I went to school today to pick up my schedule (which SUCKS - I have all the hardest teachers for the second year in a row) and my textbooks. I start school on the 8th. Today, more people had acne from what I could tell, but it could just be a summer thing that happens to them. who knows? Main thing is that I felt more comfortable around them since they all had perfectly clear skin at the end of school last year.

sorry, kinda off topic, but I needed a place to vent in a way.