Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I fucking hate red marks. That's all my face is, just loads of red marks. It upsets me when these people come on here and post their picture and go ape shit over like, 6 red marks, and I'm sorry if that was mean, I hope you get rid of them smile.gif . But, what I meant by that was that my face is worse than anyone elses that I have seen on here. I don't have that much acne, it's just these red marks, I hate them.

I just picked up my video camera and watched this thing from about a month ago where I videotaped my face so I could see how bad it was and it didn't look bad even though back then I thought it was real bad. So I decided to video tape my face again thinking that it would be about the same, and my red marks have gotten extremelyworse! They're everywhere. I think it was the ACV evil.gif .

I started school Monday and I dread going there everyday with this face that I have, it's horrible, I'm not going overboard when I say that. I'll look in a bathroom mirror and be like, oh, it's not that bad, but then I'll hold a mirror up to a bright light or to the sun light and my face looks horrible, I swear it's getting worse.

I go out with this girl that I love so much but I'm so close to breaking up with her just because I feel like I'm an embarassment to her and I don't want her friends to make fun of her. I know that it sounds pathetic, but that's where I am at right now.

I hate having people see my face and think it's acne when in reality that's not true, it's these fucking gross red marks. I don't understand why this is happening to me, I used to have model-like skin.

I have tried different things to make my red marks better but nothing seems to help. I did the whole ACV thing which seemed to make my face worse, I tried a lightening cream that turned my skin orange, and I am now currently using Differin at night and doing weekly 30% glycolic peels that I have been doing for awhile now. I have even turned to praying and I hate organized religion.

I have been seriously thinking about leaving school and becoming home schooled because of my red marks, and those thoughts have also led to thoughts of suicide. I have been waiting 4+ months for my red marks to get better and I don't know how much longer I can wait.

I don't know what I did to deserve these red marks, I hate them so bad, they are controlling my life. I'm pale as fuck cuz I'm afraid to go outside because my red marks might get darker and I'm constantly thinking and obsessing about them. I wish I had a digital camera so I could show you pictures so everyone else would be like, atleast I'm not that bad and possibly have a better day.

I would cut off a toe if it would just get me back to how I was before summer.

The worst part is that I have no one to talk to about anything be it acne or depression. I sure as hell don't want to talk to my parents about it and none of my friends are deep.

I don't know what to do, I just want these red marks gone. I hate my face and my life because of them. I have the worst face out of all my friends (again, not going over board) and I would do anything to get rid of them.

Sorry for rambling and what not, but it's been bothering me forever.

you should concentrate your energy on being grateful that you don't have a face full of acne. what about scars dude? it could be much worse.

the red marks will go away.. stop obsessing over it. live your life and deal with it, otherwise what are your options? suicide for redmarks on your face? that's so childish. grow up. tongue.gif

Guest Marino

LOL, i think suicide is a tad extreme considering you haven't tried all the options out there yet.

Forget about over the counter problems, go find a derm, one that doesn't give you the "just leave it for 6 months and it will go away" story and get some stronger more invasive peels.

30 percent glycolic is pussy at best, i'd only do that if it were combined with mircodermabrasion but evan thats pussy.

First try all your options for redmarks, before you give up hope.

Good luck with your skin and take care

My scarring was a non issue at 18, 19, and 20. The scars started out red marks, and got deep with age, and by using topical solutions that were supposed to heal the red marks (due to damaging the collagen I believe) Just leave them alone that is my opinion.

In my case the scars got worse with age, not better. After a couple of years they were at their most depressed/deepest, and then it leveled off. Sucks man, I know your pain.

Buckle up it could be a bumpy ride for you.

I hope this is not the case for you though. sad.gif

Then again if your skin does clear up and the red marks go away you will just say; "he man it looks like your face was on fire and then someone put it out with a pitchfork"

So let me be the first to say fuck you too...and if you end up in the same boat, sa la ve baby, lifes a bitch.

Juiced,

You're way too young to be so bitter. There's plenty of time for that later in life.

From one acne scarred poster to another,

kooky

hey man, we are here for u to talk to...

as for the g/f, i know how u feel. there is this girl at school i am almost positive likes me and i have liked her for awhile..i am dead scared of what my face looks like while i am talking to her. i guess we just have to let go and go for it....

good luck