Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There probably is a cure for acne.. to get rid of it permanently..... but these fat ass, duck fuck catterpillar sized eyebrow overweight duck fucks that run companies wont say because they want the money so they can buy cookies and cakes to make they're fat asses look even more ridiculous. It can probably be gone within a week even with the most severe cases. Dumb ass company executives the kind that got stuffed in their lockers when in school. Nuttin butta bunch of fat lazy twinkie eating wastes of toothpaste.

There probably is a cure for acne.. to get rid of it permanently..... but these fat ass, duck fuck catterpillar sized eyebrow overweight duck fucks that run companies wont say because they want the money so they can buy cookies and cakes to make they're fat asses look even more ridiculous.  It can probably be gone within a week even with the most severe cases.  Dumb ass company executives the kind that got stuffed in their lockers when in school.  Nuttin butta bunch of fat lazy twinkie eating wastes of toothpaste.

And don't you think that some of those people have suffered from acne? I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I think your tin foil hat fell off.

You could say the same about cancer or AIDS, and they dont want to reveal the cure because the illness is controlling the population growth in places like africa.

but i doubt it...

personally i don't think there is a 'magic bullet' for acne, mainly because everyone is different and their skin reacts differently to the treatments available. you just have to try everything and find out what regimen is best for your skin.