Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmokinDatChronic

Where is the weirdest place you found acne?!?

Guest charyan

i have had one on my cock, ear lobe, inside ear, eyebrow, pretty much everywhere, spose my ear was pretty weird

On my dick I have to admit....I also got one deep in my ear which hurt like hell....I was on there digging constantly trying to find the head of it and when I finally did at tore it off and I could start squezzing puss out my ear. aahhhhhh...and then I could feel oil run out as well aaahhhhhhh, it was mighty umpleasant but very satisfying at the same time

On my EARS!! and some times on my BUTT they are huge CYSTY ones but a dab of Neo for 5 days it's gone!!!

my face.... ive only seen a few people at school who have it just as bad/worse than i do... on my good days.

jk, but not really.

ive had em on my ears, back, neck, chest, thighs, and ive even had a couple on my finger.

Here is one noone mentioned that i have had just recently, On the inside of my nose SO FUCKED UP! but it went away less then a day pretty cool.... never one on my penis, although if i did that would be freaky.

my penis?

dude, I think that would be a STD! eusa_doh.gif You might want to contact your health care professional and any "ladies" you might have been in "contact" with. eusa_think.gif

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Good luck with your treatment. lol.gif

i had this huge one on my ass.. i tried popping it for like 2 weeks and it wouldnt budge.. it got so bad it made my ass numb from sitting on it.. than finally one day it started to turn color and i pricked it with a needle.. and pus just started coming out like nuts.. it sounds sick.. but it was so fun to pop

Inside of my ear, which was incredibly painful, and once i got a huge pimple on the side of the top of the bridge of my nose. That was a little odd.

I have had them in my nose, on the inside of my ears, and I had this huge cyst on my lower back that took like 3 weeks to go away. It was nasty but it has never returned. Meghan

i had this huge one on my ass.. i tried popping it for like 2 weeks and it wouldnt budge.. it got so bad it made my ass numb from sitting on it.. than finally one day it started to turn color and i pricked it with a needle.. and pus just started coming out like nuts.. it sounds sick.. but it was so fun to pop

Guest *Clara

On rare, very rare occasions I've gotten pimples inside my ears (those really big sore ones) haven't had them in over a year thank god. Also my butt and my thighs. Sometimes it happens and when it does it really sucks.