Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crunk

Worst place for a bump on your face?

I would imagine it would be at the tip of the nose. Would hurt like a mother.

upper cheekbone near my eye. They never come to a head, take forever to go awway and hurt like hell. Then when they finally do go away they leave a huge ass redmark that takes forever to fade

seeing as pics are now considered 'evil' i will describe the worst place for me.

a horn like bump in between the eyes.

sheesh 'remember a picture paints a thousand words'

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I can't stand the ones I get in that crease next to my nose. I can't ever move my face without it hurting.

The middle of the forehead.

ive had my biggest cyst ever there, and i ussualy dont have cysts.

now its my biggest scar!! and its in the middle of the forehead sad.gif i dont have any scars like this

I'm suprised no one has mentioned cheeks. Thats usually where I get mine, and they are the worst. I get stuff other places, but I hate the cheecks cus it takes forever to come to a head, and then for the redmark to heal. Plus I hate like seeing a huge lump coming out of my cheek.

crease of the nose sucks i agree! and ur entire half nose becomes red haha yea im laughing now because i dont currently have one, but i know once the ol nose crease zit comes back then ill be ticked off

The ones on my forehead & I hate when I get a pimple on my nose because they're the most noticeable. I remember I had gotten a big pimple right smack in the middle of my nose. It was big & red, plus I remember everybody at school was telling me I got a big ass pimple on my nose," LIKE OH, I SEROUSLY didn't know I did have a pimple on my nose! lol. Then I popped it & it left a big scar that took months to fade away.. Ugh that was annoying.