Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maylin

Vitamin C help

I know vitamin C has been brought up before.. but I really don't want to browse so much.. so i decided to post my own topic.

Does vitamin c applied topically help reduce red marks?

What does vitamin c do? I don't want to know about the supplements because i can't take pills.

thanx in advance

i don't know about vitamin C but vitamin E applied topically is supposed to help with red marks and reducing spot size

I think taking in too much Vitamin C is not good usually 2-3 multivitamins a day should maintain it.

As for Vitamin C i've never heard of it being used for red marks on it's own but to add it in with Vitamin E and others would help.

Guest Mr K

I been using vit E Topically for the past month and i can say it has worked to a certain extent.

i haven't noticed much fading of my red marks from taking a vitamin c pill a day

but i found that it seems to heal my active pimples faster

also for people who takes too much vitamin c or any other vitamins orally, there is such a thing called overdosing, so please be careful!!

i haven't noticed much fading of my red marks from taking a vitamin c pill a day

also for people who takes too much vitamin c or any other vitamins orally, there is such a thing called overdosing, so please be careful!!

well, vit c is water-slouble, so the excess is flushed out of the system.

vitamin C will help to a certain point and you will notice it. i went from red to pink and now it hasnt changed much. people think taking more will help but they dont know that they're just going to piss it out.