Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys!! I was just wondering if anyone has tried both BP creams and cleansers as a routine. Now I'm talking about two different regimens.

I'm asking this because I'm currently following Dan's regimen. I started out with mild acne and I seem to be reacting very well to the BP cream (except for some flakiness and dryness). But I really hate the feeling of having that extra cream under my moisturizer all day. (I know I'm being a little fussy here redface.gif )

So I was wondering if maybe a 10% BP cleanser would do the trick for me just as well (without using BP cream). Then I would have one less step to do and my face would feel much more comfortable during the day.

So if anyone has tried both these regimens I'd like to hear from you experience.

Thanks for all your replies!! wink.gif

Or if you haven't used both, I'd like to hear from anyone who's used a BP cleanser because I've never tried that for my acne. Thanx!!

Hmm.... has anyone had any luck with a BP cleanser??? For example OXY 10, Clean and Clear Continuous Control (10% BP in US, 5% BP in Canada) or Panoxly 5% BP wash... or anything else you might think of.

Thanks again!! wink.gif

My daughter has just started using hibiclens cleanser in the morning and night and bp cream at night and her face is looking awesome. She was using corrective grains that has bp in it from sageskincare in the morning and night with bp cream at night and it worked pretty well but the hibiclens is really doing the trick.