Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

OK, I just did a week long liver flush and my red marks are so much better! biggrin.gif I did get some whiteheads, but there a gone now. I might have got them because of a new face wash I was using. Its not just my red marks that are better but my over all skin tone looks better then it has for a really long time. Here is what I did:

“Liver Flush

In the morning drink:

8 Oz of fresh orange or grapefruit juice with:

1 Tbl spoon of olive oil

½ lemon

cayenne pepper to tolerance

at least two cloves of fresh garlic

½ hour after drinking this drink a cup of fennel or fenugreek tea

Don’t eat anything else till noon and than just eat raw or steamed vegetables or fruit. Drink lots of water at least eight 8 oz glasses.. Continue eating raw or steamed vegetables and/or fruit the rest of the day.�

I think that if I did it longer they would be 100% gone.

Posted

does this make your break out more??? also hwo do u know your red marks are related to this liver flush?? could it be something else?

Posted

I did get some whitheads but I don't think that it was from the flush (I always get whitheads). My red marks stared going away after I started the flush. It could be from all of the vegetables eusa_think.gif

Posted

hmmmm i c, actually i did some flushing also, i used a prodcut called NUTRICLEAN, for 7 days. it broke me out like crazy at first, but after using it for a week, your skin becomes very clear, but this does not help me with red marks at all.

Posted

is it a pill?

Posted

olive leaf,

i'm happy to hear you've seen good results from liver cleansing, but i hope that someone doesn't see this and just start doing what you've outlined here. certain things are really important to do, before and/or after liver flushing, like bowel cleansing and dissolving stones... which you haven't mentioned. i don't mean to sound rude or anything, i just want people to be careful! smile.gif

Posted

No you don't sound rude at all! Your right, people need to know all of the info before they do a liver flush. thank you for posting the info!

Posted

Doesn't that mixture taste awful?! LOL

Posted

This is the one Im doing, Im on day 5

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=37#a153

I eat the garlic seperately tho cos I find I can't swallow the oil quick enough to not taste it if theres bits of garlic in there.

My red marks and skin is generally looking a lot better, but Im also using PureDeming every night and I take homemade silicea (homeopathy remedy for scars) each night too.

I have broken out a little (just a few little whiteheads) and I have peeling and some breaking out on my marks, and my cold sore came back, grr.

Here's a good explanation of why things get worse before they get better :

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=40#a37

I did a bowel cleanse /fast before this and I am also doing regular enemas.