Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest niko

Just had Smoothbeam

Guest niko

I went in and did the first of five Smoothbeam sessions scheduled. I have shallow scarring similar to Jay's. My doc said that she doesn't think I will have to do needling or anything else as she is confident it will level the scars with the skin. Felt like a thick rubber band (pulled back as far as possible) being snapped on your face. It was on 10 this time, I will ask to raise it. They say that at the higher levels the Smoothbeam turns into an ABLATIVE laser. I will tell you guys if its worth it.

By the way, everyone, (and I am almost afraid to post this as it seems to be so fleeting and changing from moment to moment) but... I am HAPPY with my skin today :D/ !!!!

Okay, the three zits I woke up with yesterday morning... well, the one on my cheek is gone as of this morning and the other two have shrunk a great deal and are not bothersome or very noticeable! Yay! And one of my scarred areas looks improved - it looks good. not perfect but definitely better. 99% of my redness and purpleness is gone (incl. the red streaks from the laser) Overall my skin looks good better than it has in a long long time!!!!! I am estatic!!!!

By the way, one of things that MAY be helping is that I have been putting pure aloe from the plant on my face after the smoothbeam. I think it really helps to promote healing! I haven't been using vinegar lately (I used it the day after laser and thought it irritated my skin) and I am almost afraid to do it at this point. When things look good why risk it, ya know? :)/ :D/ :D/

Anyway, so today I am happy - I see improvement!!!! Please let it continue to improve and please let it be permanent!!! [-o<

i'm going to have to agree with MaryTheres, my skin looks and feels great! I hope this Smoothbeam is the answer I was looking for.

I will keep you guys posted on the progress of my scars!

Good stuff!

Whoohooo! My skin looks better too! Smoother!! I am glad for Mary and Chi too.

I too put some Aloe Vera on my skin (not directly from the plant though) but it is 99.9% pure. Now if I can just get rid of the discolorations and I will be much happier!

Guest niko

How many treatments have you had Jip?

that's great JJP!!

hey you may want to try getting an aloe plant. Mine only cost like $4.00 and I like it sooo much better than any of the store bought aloe concotions I have tried (even the stuff my doctor gave me).

:D/

Seriously all SMoothbeam IS an answer for shallow rolling,ice pick?enlatrged poire scarring _ I have had 2 treatment and combined with vinergar I have not thought about my face for the past 2 weeks. Everyone is saying how much smoother it looks :D