Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, school pics were today and my face was red as hell. I tried to make it humorous to people though, so I buttoned all my buttons up and made a dumb smile....motsly because I feel people can't take my face seriously, so I always try and make humor of it. I'm gonna redo the photo though in a few weeks once my face settles down (hopefully)

My friends joke around and call me ugly...we all call each other that, you know how it is. "Man, shut up, you're ugly!" But I think my friends mean it, and I know why. It's my god damn face. I have a good athletic body, but my face looks like someone hit me in the face with an ugly stick, covered in zits and scars.

I don't know what to do, so I told the nurse I was sick and went home. I took a shower and smeared Klaron lotion all over my face to hopefully do something.

My life is fucking pathetic. People walk around allllll day looking good, but then I look in the mirror and I say..."Man. I'm fucking ugly."

It's terrible, and right now, I'm fucking depressed around good looking people.

Well, school pics were today and my face was red as hell.  I tried to make it humorous to people though, so I buttoned all my buttons up and made a dumb smile....motsly because I feel people can't take my face seriously, so I always try and make humor of it.  I'm gonna redo the photo though in a few weeks once my face settles down (hopefully)

My friends joke around and call me ugly...we all call each other that, you know how it is.  "Man, shut up, you're ugly!"  But I think my friends mean it, and I know why.  It's my god damn face.  I have a good athletic body, but my face looks like someone hit me in the face with an ugly stick, covered in zits and scars.

I don't know what to do, so I told the nurse I was sick and went home.  I took a shower and smeared Klaron lotion all over my face to hopefully do something.

My life is fucking pathetic.  People walk around allllll day looking good, but then I look in the mirror and I say..."Man.  I'm fucking ugly."

man your story gets me down, can you please tell me what meds/topicals you have tried and or currently taking, and wheter you have seen a doctor?

Don't give in, we are here to help !

Byz

They say that every once in a while you will accidentally catch a reflection of yourself in the mirror, and this is what you actually look like. Well, that happened to me one day when I was out a Swiss Chalet. I caught a glance of myself in a mirror that I didn't know was there, and damn was I ever hot.

The point of the story is that if you stare at yourself in the mirror you are obviously going to dwell on your flaws. Other people probably do not notice nearly as much as you think. And thinking that your friends really mean that you are ugly when it is obviously just a joke is extremely self-defeating thinking.

I'm so sorry that happened. I don't know what to say to help you feel better. I have done the same, though. If I happen to look in the mirror, and see that my red marks look like hell that day, I go home, too--no matter where I'm at.

I'm currently taking some medication from my derm....I think it's called acpenicillin or something? I take that three times a day. Cuts down all the cysts and shit, but I still get annoying red bumps.

As for overeactng, well, when you're a kid getting his picture taken for the YEARBOOK and your face looks like shit, you would overreact too.

I feel like I got a diease, you know? A couple kids have rosatia(or whatever it's called), or mild acne. I have stupid persistant acne. I am guarenteed a new zit everyday.

Guest Marino

Hey pal,

I think your friends got to you more than the acne and red marks did,

the truth is they are your friends, and thats all friends do..... swear at each other razz.gif

Growing up in highschool thats all me and my friends would do half the time,

it was always "your gay" "i fucked your girlfriend" talk day in day out.

Its all done in zest, if there really your friends like you say they are, they are just joking around,

like all teenange guys do.

Just dont let it get to you, one day you'll be clear and you'll be able to appreciate your face for what it really is.

Take care

People who are telling you that you are fucking ugly are NOT your friends bro, that is not a good scene.

You don't realize that you are a fucking "gimp" zitball to these people and they are saying to each other when you are gone "How much fucking abuse can this guy take? This is great we have fund someone to totally rip, what a shlub"

Don't accept this kind of negativity from anyone, especially not these "friends" as you call them. They are totally worthless to you, stay away from that at all costs.

Hang out with the nerds, they will be your true friends, not these guys. You have no idea what a loser you are to them.

They are my friends though, I mean, we all play sports together and shit. We all do fantasy sports together and stuff. We go to the same parties. Yeah, I'm considered popular. I talk to everyone. They all like me.

Hey, maybe it's true, this acne does make me look ugly. Maybe they're right.

I don't know. It's crazy.

No man, they really are not your friends. I had horrible acne and non of my true friends ever said anything about it.

Rethink who you are surrounding yourself with. If you are going to these parties, everyone there knows ahead of time you will be there, and they are all ganging up on you, planning on humiliating you ahead of time...

You are on the wrong path buddy. Go find some real friends.

As hard as it sounds, you are delusional as hell about the whole thing.

When you look in the mirror you can't believe how bad it looks. People see you, and they see 10x as many zits, and look at your face 10x as bad as you look at it.

If you can't even believe how bad it looks, a person who has perfectly clear skin is looking at you as if you are a leper.

What woke me up was when a girl that I thought liked me, got a restraining order on me.

That really helped wake me up to reality. I look like a fucking train wreck, and nothing can make up for it.

ninja.gif

Guest TylerD
As hard as it sounds, you are delusional as hell about the whole thing.

When you look in the mirror you can't believe how bad it looks. People see you, and they see 10x as many zits, and look at your face 10x as bad as you look at it.

If you can't even believe how bad it looks, a person who has perfectly clear skin is looking at you as if you are a leper.

What woke me up was when a girl that I thought liked me, got a restraining order on me.

That really helped wake me up to reality. I look like a fucking train wreck, and nothing can make up for it.

ninja.gif

Well, school pics were today and my face was red as hell.  I tried to make it humorous to people though, so I buttoned all my buttons up and made a dumb smile....motsly because I feel people can't take my face seriously, so I always try and make humor of it.  I'm gonna redo the photo though in a few weeks once my face settles down (hopefully)

My friends joke around and call me ugly...we all call each other that, you know how it is.  "Man, shut up, you're ugly!"  But I think my friends mean it, and I know why.  It's my god damn face.  I have a good athletic body, but my face looks like someone hit me in the face with an ugly stick, covered in zits and scars.

I don't know what to do, so I told the nurse I was sick and went home.  I took a shower and smeared Klaron lotion all over my face to hopefully do something.

My life is fucking pathetic.  People walk around allllll day looking good, but then I look in the mirror and I say..."Man.  I'm fucking ugly."

Guest TylerD
LOL. Wake up old man, you have been alone for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

See, it's fucked up because all the girls like me. I get hugs daily from all the hot girls. I assosciate myself around hot girls...alll the time. They say absolutely nothing to me. They aren't scared to touch me, or else they wouldn't always hug me.

It's the GUYS who act like dicks to me...and it's only a few, but I mean, I always get them to laugh. When I walk down the hall, it's me they say "What's up man?" to.

Just sometime they decide, "Oh, let's fuck with him!"

At parties, It's alll good. I totally forget my zits. At school though, it bothers me. That's probably because at parties, I'm stoned and drunk and don't care. LOL!

See, it's fucked up because all the girls like me.  I get hugs daily from all the hot girls.  I assosciate myself around hot girls...alll the time.  They say absolutely nothing to me.  They aren't scared to touch me, or else they wouldn't always hug me.

It's the GUYS who act like dicks to me...and it's only a few, but I mean, I always get them to laugh.  When I walk down the hall, it's me they say "What's up man?" to. 

At parties, It's alll good.  I totally forget my zits.  At school though, it bothers me.  That's probably because at parties, I'm stoned and drunk and don't care. LOL!

Believe me, if girls thought it was disgusting, they would NOT be hugging you... if it's only the guys who are dicks to you, it's probably jealousy. Maybe of your athletic body or because hot girls hug you all the time?

See, it's fucked up because all the girls like me.  I get hugs daily from all the hot girls.  I assosciate myself around hot girls...alll the time.  They say absolutely nothing to me.  They aren't scared to touch me, or else they wouldn't always hug me.

It's the GUYS who act like dicks to me...and it's only a few, but I mean, I always get them to laugh.  When I walk down the hall, it's me they say "What's up man?" to. 

At parties, It's alll good.  I totally forget my zits.  At school though, it bothers me.  That's probably because at parties, I'm stoned and drunk and don't care. LOL!

Wow, you are really trying to hard to be cool over the net. Don't even try that with me son, because I can see through lies like the peephole you use to look at your friend's mom when she's undressing.

Seriously though, you aren't cool, stop trying.