Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jumbo

Isolagen - Brad Pitt

I know that he was a user of Restylane, but heard recently (holy moly news letter) that he was now using isolagen.

Does anyone know how long he has been using and if the treatment is working? I would consider that my scarring is worse than Brad's (lets face it he could cut off half his face and still be attractive evil.gif) so I would be very interested in this if it really can work.

Has anyone else tried this? had a consultation?

why do you say that?

We all know that Restylane is like botox in the fact you have to keep having a top up every 6 months or so, I'd be much more prepared to fork out that kind of money to something that was permanent rather than a quick fix.

I'm only going off what I have heard, but I've seen it in a couple of places that he has had the treatment, I though someone here might know more about it...??

(or am I missing the point totaly of your post? sorry if so, I have a cold and my brain is fried on lemsip)

jumbo you know much more than me, but at the end of the day I can't see why a good lookin' guy like Brad would want to improve himself in any way, because if so than that is the definition of vein!

Can I ask if the person who give you this information was a reliable source?

I guess it shows that even the best looking people have self confidence issues.

I thought it was well known that Brad had been using Restylane? Ive seen it being posted on sites for about a year.

plus there was an article in Top Sante magazine about how he has been seen going into clinics for a long time and that it was for his acne scarring.

I'll see if they have an online version...

he has supposidly been having treatment for years and years on his scarring, just goes to show how make up and lighting can help not forgetting airbrushing...ahhh how I would love to be airbrushed

he has supposidly been having treatment for years and years on his scarring, just goes to show how make up and lighting can help not forgetting airbrushing...ahhh how I would love to be airbrushed

user posted imageuser posted image

And I know what you mean about Ray, I think they both have been using Restylane, but like you say its temporary so sometime you notice it and sometimes you dont.

watch the movie with brad pitt and harrison ford where brad pitt plays an irish immigrant (i forget the nam of the movie) and you can see brad's scarring big time.

The Devils Own it's called. I remember seeing some snap shots i some stupid mag showing Brad Pitt going inot a clinic supposedly having some botox like thing being done. I have always notice he has had some minor scarring on his left cheek