Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL

Guest Marino

Everybody knows what i think of Joel razz.gif

user posted image

But never the less, i still want to wish him a happy Birthday and many more to come.

P.S: hurry up and reply Joel,

so we can prove that spam guy wrong, you know the one who thought you wouldn't make it to your 21st b-day.

Guest Marino
ah Joel...the dude that taught me how to quote on this site...HAPPY BIRTHDAY  razz.gif

ah Joel...the dude that taught me how to quote on this site...HAPPY BIRTHDAY  razz.gif

I've never seen you quote shit in my life lol.gif

happy birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy BIRTHDAY HAPPY birthday Happy Birthday happy birthday Happy BIRTHDAY Happy birthday happy birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy BIRTHDAY HAPPY birthday Happy Birthday happy birthday Happy BIRTHDAY Happy birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy BIRTHDAY HAPPY birthday Happy Birthday happy birthday Happy BIRTHDAY Happy birthday happy birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy BIRTHDAY HAPPY birthday Happy Birthday happy birthday Happy BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy BIRTHDAY HAPPY birthday Happy Birthday happy birthday Happy BIRTHDAY Happy birthday happy birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY happy BIRTHDAY HAPPY birthday Happy Birthday happy birthday Happy BIRTHDAY

Guest Tempest

YAY!!! 21!!!! YOU MADE IT!! Have a great day!

user posted image

Guest TylerD

Well I dont really know how to do all that fancy crap like all those other people with the pics and stuff haha which is cool. But all you get from me is Happy birthday biggrin.gif