Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to my local health food shop the other day to see if i could find anyhting to help with the acne, but i became baffled with so much stuff and was'nt sure what to buy.

So i was hoping someone could let me know what vitamins are good for acne that i could try, i am taking anti biotics at the moment.

Many thanks.

Iron, zinc, vitamin c, b5, omega3, olive leaf extract. They are the only ones that I can think of right now, thay MIGHT help.

This may sound a stupid question, but do you tae all of them or just some?, which is best?

its not a stupid question, I would start with just some of them, I think that the best would be olive leaf extract, omega3, and zinc. hope that this helps.

thank you for your help, i have brought a box of multi vitamnis called well woman it has a mix of everything.

has anyone tried ths?

If you have a Trader Joes by you, they have these vitamin/mineral packets I love. They're really high in Vit A,C,E, Zinc, Magnesium, etc...a lot of the vitamins and minerals that help keep your skin healthy. Its only $9.99 for a 30day supply and its really convenient since each day you just need to grab a pack of them.