Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it just me?, but do you find acne is like a losing battle!, somedays its good and you think good, an improvement and think thigs are looking up, but then then next day you get a breakout and think wtf did that come from?.

Well today is one of them days..... yesterday i felt great and even the scars were not bad and could be hiden by concelear . I figured if it was'nt for the scars which are fading slowly then i'd only have two spots!, which i must admit are painfull.

But then no today... for some bloody reason my scar on my cheek has turned into a huge upcoming spot again and i have loads of little one's coming around it and white lumps under the skin!

I hate battling with this it's like a war with your face, and most of the time it seems to win!.

But i was good today and controled my surge of anger that crept through me when i looked in the mirror and this time i did'nt punch it.

Well i feel a little better after that rant, i suppose i'll have to go face the world out doors now..........

Guest Marino

I see where your coming from,

sometimes you think your skin is fine, then the next day for absolutely no reason its like eveything suddenly decides to show up and say "hey jackass remember me?".

Evan when its the same time of time and same lighting, it just appears so much different.

I'm wonder if its the skin changing, like reacts to diet, stress ect or somekind of psychological perception thing.

And i know what you mean when its like a battle, its coz were willing to do almost anything to get rid of it.

And i'm glad to hear you didn't break your miror, LOL i think that could of got ugly.

Take care and i hope the world treats you rite today.

Yes the unpredictability is one of the things that's hardest to deal with.

You can't just go out and enjoy your life becuase you have to check your face every 2 hours to assess the oil, potential emerging acne and whether your make up has slid off or face or clumped over a blemish or whatever.

GUESS WHAT?!

last night, dreamt i had a new whitehead on my chin

woke up, it was THERE!!!!

lol what the!!

I see where your coming from,

sometimes you think your skin is fine, then the next day for absolutely no reason its like eveything suddenly decides to show up and say "hey jackass remember me?".

Evan when its the same time of time and same lighting, it just appears so much different.

I'm wonder if its the skin changing, like reacts to diet, stress ect or somekind of psychological perception thing.

And i know what you mean when its like a battle, its coz were willing to do almost anything to get rid of it.

And i'm glad to hear you didn't break your miror, LOL i think that could of got ugly.

Take care and i hope the world treats you rite today.

No the mirror was saved this time...lol, i did hurt my hand last time though but the mirror stayed in tact!.

Have you ever noticed that you look different in differernt mirrors?, some you look better then others.

Guest Marino

Yea, true, though i dont think its the actual miror per say.

I think its more to do with the lighting, i could be wrong though.

My battle with acne contines..............

Ok so yesterday was another goodish day......

However today, i have two new husge spots and can feel and see to more new ones coming under the surface!....... soooo pissed off.

Inever get spots on my forehead and for some reason the keep appearing there, all clusted in tha same spot, and the same for the right hand side of my cheek they all keep appearing roughly in the same spot!

But my chin is clearing now... thankfully, well you know whats gonna happen now that i have written that!

GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............................

Ok, i will not let it ruin my life and take over.... me being positive.....

Sorry jsut needed a rant.