Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inty

Passport photos today

Hey Inty, I can feel you...my passport is due for renewal and I keep avoiding it because I just don't want to take my passport photos. Ah well...I'm travelling next month, so I really have no choice...but damnit, it's awful.

im gettin passport photos tomorrow morning for my provisional driving license. im only goin with my sis so i wont be too embarrassed if they turn out bad and i want to redo them. i hate the lighting of the photos! ahh

i took mine and it look horrible, with all the marks on my face. I just wanna bust in tears ( sike nah )

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I took my school ID photo the other day. It looks aweful. Thank god the camera isn't in focus enough to see my skin but for some reason I look high or something. Oh well I've never been photogenic anyway.

I don't what it is but it seems like passport photos have the worst lighting. I had to renew my license today because it expires in a few weeks on my 21st bday. I was pretty nervous about it but it turned out a lot better than I expected. Of course that was just the image displayed on the computer, when my new license is finally mailed to me I will probably have this reaction - "What the..????" But so far the only bad thing was waiting in the forsaken DMV for several hours. Good luck with your pics I hope all turns out well.