Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alfie

Has vitamin e helped anyone......

I have read that vitamin really helps redmarks and the reason why we have so much redmarks is bcoz we are lacking of these vitamins or more percise not getting enough of it to repair the extra damage caused by our acne....does anyone have and supporting answers to back this up.......

thanks just want prove........ biggrin.gif that vitamin e works.

This is kinda off topics.... but when I go to store to buy Vitamin C, I see so many kind of supplements. I even see the ones for men only though I have no idea what they are for.

Anything I should buy other than Vitamin C? I hardly eat fruits or vegetables.

MSM, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, perhaps throw in a multivitamin too. Btw, vitamins only go so far if you don't eat any fruits or veges.

MSM, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, perhaps throw in a multivitamin too. Btw, vitamins only go so far if you don't eat any fruits or veges.

hmm...do u mean that if u eat vitamins with fruits and vegs it will have more of an effect. is that what u trying to say.... eusa_angel.gif

hey naturewild..........

So are besides form vitamin c are you taking anything else..medications wise...how bad is ur acne or has it cleared up. biggrin.gif

hey naturewild..........

So are besides form vitamin c are you taking anything else..medications wise...how bad is ur acne or has it cleared up.  biggrin.gif

In the past I took 400 IU of vitamin E daily... it's just for skin health I think, maybe it helped improved my skin cells etc.... but it didn't help in my acne.

In the past I took 400 IU of vitamin E daily... it's just for skin health I think, maybe it helped improved my skin cells etc.... but it didn't help in my acne.

I never used it on my red marks before but it really works for STRETCH MARKS and Scars on the body!!

My stretch marks are all visibly gone and scars on my leg from bike injuries have faded tremendously.

iceboi, how did you use vitamin E? did you apply it topically on your scars? or take it internally?

also, does anybody else think vitamin E applied topically on red marks will help them fade? has anyone seen results with this?

It's a bit hard to tell because most of the people using Vitamin E are also using other products.

yes but have any one seen immediate difference like over night after using vitamin e topically or even oprally althou taht will take time to show its effect....but some one out there must have tried it and see the results.

I also want to know has anyone...abit off the topic but still keeping with in the range of supplements.....has anyone ever used zinc to treat their skin....

K I used vitamin e capsule on my face on monday and that side of my face I used it on has reduced in redness ALOT (Overall redness rather than individual spots). But I am also taking anything left in the cap orally and have added garlic and cod liver poil supps as well. Soooo I can't be sure.

I picked a blackhead and it went bright red and I put some e on it and thats gone down too.

K I used vitamin e capsule on my face on monday and that side of my face I used it on has reduced in redness ALOT (Overall redness rather than individual spots). But I am also taking anything left in the cap orally and have added garlic and cod liver poil supps as well. Soooo I can't be sure.

I picked a blackhead and it went bright red and I put some e on it and thats gone down too.

They are liquid capsules and yeah you swallow them. It's nice though and made that cheek alllllll smooth.

Vitamin e cream probably is good but I'm a cheapskate and vitamins are cheaper.

They are liquid capsules and yeah you swallow them. It's nice though and made that cheek alllllll smooth.

Vitamin e cream probably is good but I'm a cheapskate and vitamins are cheaper.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

But I wouldn't go buy it just yet, I think someone broke out from it three days after use (and people were brekaing out from taking it orally). I've only used it twice, (today and monday) and I have seen results (minor but results nonetheless). I will continue day and night until sunday though if anyone is interested. eusa_angel.gif