Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HEllo ALL!

Just noticed recently, when i scrub in the shower i have cystic acne appears shortly after. Was wonderin if i should stop scrubbing or what? And when they do appear i always want to touch them i know i shouldnt but they kinda hurt. I do use SA body wash and use BP gel all that good stuff but it really doesnt do much... Any suggestions? IF anyone has similar acne what do you do?

THanks a bunch!

I get acne after I shower but its not from scrubbing, its mainly from using anything with soap in it. Try not scrubbing for two weeks and seeing if that helps. Where is this on your body anyways? I ususally break out on my shoulders and chest if I use soap (scrubbing or no scrubbing).

I get acne after I shower but its not from scrubbing, its mainly from using anything with soap in it. Try not scrubbing for two weeks and seeing if that helps. Where is this on your body anyways? I ususally break out on my shoulders and chest if I use soap (scrubbing or no scrubbing).

what do you scrub with?

I think using those back scrubs or exfoliating brushes are more gentle and less irritating than ever!!

You can get these at the Body shop or any place that sells them like walmart etc.