Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive only been on pro activ for 1 week and 4 days and in them past 3 days ive gotten over 25 breakouts its bad ive got like this one its big and has like 3 diff heads and this other big one thats under my skin and its all red and another big one under my skin and a couple more and all these zits its horrible it wasnt like this before i started it aaah i dont know what to do.. but it was like a week and a day in and that night i steamed my face with the salt i dont know if thiis is why my acne has gotten this bad but i need advice on what i should do

or what u would do.......... eusa_wall.gif

The First thing I would do is STOP USING PROACTIV.I've tried it for 4 months, and I had to stop because that product irritated my skin and made it red.Washing my face with that stuff is like rubbing sand on my skin.Proactiv, in my opinion, is for people who have very little acne.When I say very little acne, I mean one or two spots.If you have mild to moderate acne, then DO NOT use proactiv.Stop while youre ahead and consider an alternative.

but my face isnt getting red or irratated .. maybe for like 10 minutes after i use it but thats it and the problem i have is the breakouts now