Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok I've been on accutane for 4 1/2 months....almost finish...and I've seen amazing results when its comes to my acne...its gone...my face is smooth...the scars are still there...still very bad....but the pimples...100% clear...(pimple..once in a blue moon)...but how long will this last...I'll be finishing it soon...and well my worsest fear is that it'll come back...with avenges...and once again it'll completely ruin my life...

I'm enjoying my self right now..well not totally but...I'm working and I'm going to school...no longer constantly in the house...I may be wearing make up but it so much easier to put on now that those huge painful bumps arent in the way!

Am I getting teased...or is this permanant thing? I dont mind a little breakout...but to breakout like I did b4 accutane...I just dont think I can do it anymore especially after I gotten a taste of what it like to be free of the evil acne monster!

can anybody tell me if they got success from tane? and if you did.... after using it did your acne come back just as bad as it was b4?

my acne came back after accutane....fortunately it pretty much wiped out my back acne and reduced my chest acne.

all i have to tell you is go out and make the most of the time you have now that youre clear....cause the acne may come back. dont take this for granted, i hope you stay clear but acne is very strong and not even accutane cant stop it sometimes.

im on roaccutane now...and am just over a month in... hopefully i can get clear and stay clear.... at least in time for my formal anyway... eusa_pray.gif

biggrin.gif

I've been clear w/only a minor non cystic pimple for a year now. Use Brevoxyl 4% for excess oil and the same cetaphil moisturizer w/spf that i fell in love with while on tane. I wasn't terribly bad before tane but had persistent cystic acne (always had 1 big cyst). 40mg a day for 5 months was my regimen. It works better for some than others, in duration of results and quality of results...Best of luck