Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

On this post, a lot of people like the Aloe Vera Gel 100%. Does it help fade acne marks? Even help them fade fast, since a lot of people see improvement with in 2 days.

Thanks,

Alecia

I JUSTED AKED THE SAME ????? IN THE OTHER ALOE VERA POST..BUT I GOT A NASTY REMARK FROM SOME JERK OFF.....I SUPPOSIVELY FADES RED MARKS BUT ID LIKE TO HERE FROM SOME ONE WHO IT ACTUALLY HAD IT WORK FOR THEM...

yeh it worked . Overall it reduces redness and flaky skin, but as far as getting rid of old red marks/scars I'd say it was more time and natural healing than the aloe vera that helped me.

Yes it helps!!

Use also an egg white mask every day and apply ALOE VERA to your RED MARKS ONLY!!

It faces it out and makes it less noitceable but it takes TIME that's the downside

I noticed improvement after the first time I used Aloe Vera all over my face. Not a HUGE improvement, but enough where it was noticeable. It did fade red marks for me, and it sort of softens the look of scars. Don't expect a miracle cure.

Aloe does not have any properties in it that would fade red marks. It is a moisturizer, and that's it.

The only things that lighten red marks are alpha hydroxy acid, salicylic acid, kojic acid, hydraquinone, arbutin, and vitamin C.