Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lvlr_Zaleski

Dont Know If This Is Coinsidence But

i started using Freederm when it came out a while back, i was using it solidly for 2 months and it did do somthing for me, cleared under the skin bumps etc and gave my skin a nice clear look but i still had some acne / spots, anyhow i got a Girlfriend and a very fit one at that tongue.gif and i was reluctant to carry on using the freederm cause it takes ages to put on etc and face always looks red etc and i didnt wanna look stupid confused.gif so i just washed with water day and night and went on, last wednesday i stopped using it altogether and have since then just been washing with water in the morning and washing with C&C Morning Burst Facial wash before i goto bed, now i dont know if this is coinsidence but my skin is clearing up in my opinion, dont know whether this is because i am happy in my self and dnt care because i have a girlfriend etc or just because i aint putting no shit on my face anymore and just washing with water etc. Interesting anyway, but im happy and im sure sooner or later it will go, another thing, i had lots on my back, i have a bath etc and just wash with water, my back is clearing too biggrin.gif