Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
imenthused281

School is starting.. and so is my differin.

Well as the title says.. my sophmore year in high school is starting in 3 days and today my mom came home with my prescription of differin. So basically it is sitting in front of me and I'm about to do my nightly routine.. now instead of BP at night I'll be putting this stuff on and basically I'm scared shitless that in the first few weeks of school ill have a huge breakout from it... but I don't think it will be that bad since I only get acne on my chin and there are only like 7 pimples under the surface... but yeaa I am scared as hell

I havent used it so i really couldnt tell you any personal experiences but if it does actually work man post back and let me know.

fffffffuck the topical stuff. the sooner u lose it the better ur off.

FIND NATURAL WAYS. liiike i dunno green tea or things u can eat supplements.

go to a tanning salon if ur up to it, alot of people condone it or say it makes u break out worse but it helps me.

I say this out of empathy, this topical stuff is gonna be a long trip to no where.

but GOOD LUCK! biggrin.gif

fffffffuck the topical stuff. the sooner u lose it the better ur off.

FIND NATURAL WAYS. liiike i dunno green tea or things u can eat supplements.

go to a tanning salon if ur up to it, alot of people condone it or say it makes u break out worse but it helps me.

I say this out of empathy, this topical stuff is gonna be a long trip to no where.

but GOOD LUCK!  biggrin.gif

Well basically.. to whoever mentioned the natural stuff.. I do drink a mug of green tea a day and also take supplements once a day so I hope that satisfies your natural method...but supplements don't magic away your pimples..